We are experiencing strong growth and expanding our sales team. We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our US Public Sector sales team. This person will be responsible to manage and grow named prospect targets primarily within the K-12 and Cities/Counties segments. This position ideally is based in Florida.
The position includes:
- Manage the entire software sales life cycle from, lead generation, pipeline building, forecasting and closing net new accounts for approximately 200 named prospects.
- Build out an account penetration model that encourages multi-angle access into key targets
- Provide proactive thought leadership to target prospects
- Collaborate with EqualLevel marketing department on lead generation activities within the overall marketing framework
- Develop and deliver proactive sales proposals
- Maintain an opportunity pipeline that is 3-5x’s the current year’s revenue target
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with pre-sales, marketing, and company executives to systematically develop sales opportunities
- Be able to demonstrate solution value, key features, and fit with the customer’s business at many levels (CXO, Finance & Accounting, IT, end-users)
- Develop and maintain excellent on-going internal and external partnerships in order to communicate and drive customer requirements into the business unit product plans.
- Manage relationships with customers at all levels – enable parallel top-down sales through executive relationships and bottoms up sales through teams.
- A minimum of 3 years of successful enterprise software sales, in either P2P, Sourcing, ERP, CRM, or eCommerce space is desired. Experience selling to K-12 and the Public Sector a plus. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a successful career with extensive direct sales and business development experience and should be able to provide direct references that can attest to the acclaimed experience.
Base Salary $40,000 – $50,000 a year based on experience.
Commission plan pays on new customers
Targeted compensation $80,000+
- Expense Reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Vision insurance