By selecting the MAGNIFYING GLASS icon, shoppers can conveniently search the store from within the EqualLevel Marketplace.
All In One Location
The EqualLevel Marketplace is a multi-vendor eProcurement platform created for employees to shop and purchase from all their approved online catalog and services suppliers in one location.
GO Uniquely Integrates With The EqualLevel Marketplace
GO supports three price discovery levels allowing shoppers to interact with suppliers where they are most comfortable.
Suppliers can be represented by visible “tiles” in the EqualLevel Marketplace. Each tile contains up to three icons identifying the different ways a shopper and supplier can interact.
Non EqualLevel eProcurement
GO Business enables suppliers to connect buyer marketplaces to their online store with a customized landing page. Access to a full HTML editor as well as a landing page theme library are included. Suppliers can also create custom carts for specified shoppers to retrieve directly on the site.
- Punchout access to catalogs and landing pages for EqualLevel buyers
- Customized landing page for each buyer marketplace
- Ability to create product categories for browsing and searching
- Custom product attributes
- Custom carts for specified buyers to retrieve and checkout directly from the site
- Access to real-time updates of catalogs and pricing
- Vendor-initiated quotes
- Two additional PunchOut connections to non-EqualLevel eProcurement Marketplaces
Catalog and Transactions
GO Catalog is a supplier-managed catalog that is synchronized daily with EqualLevel buyer marketplaces and is searchable using search boxes or by selecting a magnifying icon. It allows suppliers to manually upload and manage catalogs, or have an automatic feed created for them via FTP or an API.
- Supplier-managed catalog
- Edit products, import catalog files
- Nightly catalog sync to assigned EqualLevel Marketplaces
- Respond to RFQs from assigned EqualLevel Marketplaces
- View orders and send order confirmations, ship notices, and invoices
- Access to GO App store
- Free to use in all EqualLevel Marketplaces