EqualLevel recognizes the importance of being a responsible corporate citizen and has been proactive in establishing practices that promote Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The following policy outlines our commitment to environmental sustainability, ethical business practices, social responsibility, and employee well-being.
EqualLevel endeavors to minimize any impact our business might have on the environment. We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint, conserving natural resources, and promoting sustainable practices throughout our operations. We continually strive to:
- promote energy-efficient practices in the workplace,
- reduce paper usage, decrease waste, and enable recycling in the workplace,
- decrease the use of single-use plastics and encourage the use of reusable products in the workplace,
- reduce the use of disposable items, such as paper cups or plastic utensils, in the office kitchen,
- purchase office supplies that are recyclable and/or made from recycled products where possible,
- utilize technologies or implement practices that assist in reducing the company’s environmental impact,
- support environmental initiatives and causes in our communities,
- encourage remote work and virtual meetings (when appropriate) to reduce short- and long-distance travel, and
- patronize suppliers who are committed to reducing their own environmental impact.
EqualLevel is committed to conducting business with integrity and upholding the highest ethical standards in all our operations. We continually strive to:
- comply with all relevant laws and regulations, including those related to data privacy and security,
- ensure that our suppliers and business partners are not engaging in unethical practices, and are conducting fair labor practices,
- create marketing and advertising communications that are truthful, accurate, and do not exploit vulnerable populations,
- establish fair and transparent pricing policies for our products and services,
- avoid conflicts of interest,
- encourage transparency in business operations,
- establish strong ethical standards for all employees, and
- promote ethical use of our products and services by our customers.
EqualLevel believes being a responsible corporate citizen includes contributing to the communities in which we operate, and supporting social causes and initiatives that align with our values. We continually strive to:
- encourage employee volunteerism,
- support employee-led charitable initiatives,
- donate to charitable organizations whose missions align with our CSR policy,
- sponsor local organizations that contribute to the community,
- support educational and technological initiatives that promote social good,
- make eProcurement technology and resources accessible to small and disadvantaged businesses enabling them to compete with large corporations,
- engage with stakeholders, such as customers, suppliers, or local communities, to better understand the impact of our operations on the community, and
- purchase office supplies and other materials locally where possible to support small businesses in the community.
EqualLevel supports the health and well-being of our employees, and is committed to fostering a positive and inclusive work environment.
- We do not engage in, nor do we tolerate, unlawful or harmful workplace conduct, including intimidation or harassment.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
- We promote a workplace culture of diversity and inclusion, including hiring and promoting individuals from diverse backgrounds and providing equal opportunities for all employees.
- We foster a culture of respect, collaboration and innovation.
- We provide safe and healthy working conditions for our employees.
- We encourage employees to strive for a work-life balance.
- We offer employees flexible work arrangements (when appropriate for their position).
- We allow employees to work remotely (when appropriate for their position).
- We provide competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- We encourage employees to maintain memberships in professional industry organizations and to take advantage of continuing education opportunities that improve their professional development and growth.
Oversight of EqualLevel’s CSR Policy is conducted by EqualLevel’s CSR Committee, comprising executives and other leadership personnel. The committee’s responsibilities include policy formulation, recommending CSR initiatives and creating proposed budgets for the initiatives, establishing organizational supervision and oversight requirements, monitoring the progress of CSR initiatives, and reporting. The CSR Committee will also regularly evaluate the company’s CSR policy to ensure it remains relevant and will recommend changes when necessary.