EqualLevel delivers a user-friendly procurement marketplace enabling cooperative members to discover, connect, price, and buy from a complete directory of contracts and suppliers.
EqualLevel enables supplier partners at their highest level of electronic commerce capability
Whether a supplier requires digital brochures, requests for contact, or pricing forms, or intuitive online catalogs to promote shopping and ordering, EqualLevel can work with them. Members can log in directly to the cooperative’s marketplace or connect from their own financial system.
Designed to handle the distributed reporting needs of cooperatives, EqualLevel allows cooperatives to roll up spend coming through all the member entities in a centralized marketplace branded specifically for the cooperative. For larger members that require their own private marketplace, their marketplace can be sponsored and automatically synchronized with the cooperative’s contracts and continue to track spend.
With EqualLevel, purchasing cooperatives are able to:
- Enhance customer service levels
- Improve member engagement
- Showcase catalog & non-catalog supplier contracts
- Communicate and manage supplier promotions
- Set up their own store of line-item bids
- Consolidate orders by ship-to for one-time buy programs
- Integrate contracts into members’ financial systems
- Configure member registrations workflow
- Collect in and out of marketplace sales in one report
- Dynamically markup prices for resale items
EqualLevel proudly partners with the following purchasing cooperatives:
The new TIPS eProcurement system will allow TIPS members to easily access the cooperative’s approved suppliers within a single, intuitive marketplace to ensure compliance and best value purchasing decisions.