B2B eCommerce Enablement Manager
EqualLevel is seeking a talented and ambitious professional with
expert level in communication, presentation, and project management skills to
join our growing team as a Supplier Enablement Manager. In this role, your
responsibilities will be:
- Own and manage supplier (sell) side activities and processes of the EqualLevel proprietary marketplace solution.
- Coordinate with Solution Managers to enable suppliers per the marketplace implementation project timeline.
- Communicate with buy-side customers to determine which suppliers to enable and develop a wave plan.
- Assess supplier’s eCommerce capability and optimize its presence on the marketplace
- Actively market EqualLevel GO platform to suppliers who can benefit from highest level of eCommerce capability.
- Provide supplier support for content and catalog creation, transmission, ingestion/validation, publishing, and maintenance.
- Guide suppliers through supplier registration, test connectivity, import catalogs, and punch-out site buildout
- Facilitate inbound and outbound document testing and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Facilitate and train supplier point of contacts to ensure accurate catalog information is provided and transmitted
- Escalate and execute follow-up requirements related to any internal/external activity that interrupts established timetables
- Maintain optimal search capability and marketplace availability of existing supplier base
- Proactively manage a large base of suppliers, many of whom have their own organizational complexities
- Identify and create business process change requests to streamline supplier enablement methods
- Develop user guides and videos for supplier side users
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process and business
- 4+ years of experience in eCommerce software industry
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce punchout site integration experience using cXML, EDI, and/or OCI standards.
- 2+ years of related experience that may include Catalog or category analysis, supplier enablement, merchandising analysis, systems implementation, supply chain, or procurement.
- ERP (SAP, Oracle, Tyler, Frontline, NetSuite, etc.) punchout integration experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business Administration, or related fields.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills. Ability to take on a task and formulate a plan of approach
- Proficient with Google Apps and/or MS Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interface with customers directly
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
- Passion to provide great service to internal & external clients
- Experience with continuous improvement efforts
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Understanding of Procurement Life Cycle
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or Agile methodology
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence or a similar tool