What is Gold Partnership?
EqualLevel’s Gold Partner Program is created to identify suppliers who have proven record of deliverability and promote their growth in our marketplace stores.
Gold Partners are highlighted in EqualLevel sales materials, demos, and other marketing pieces, offering their businesses unparalleled exposure to our customers. As a result, organizations we work with often choose from our list of Gold Partners to kick-start their marketplace set-up.
Gold Partner Benefits
- Partners are showcased in product demos and sales materials given to prospective customers.
- Partners receive periodic access to EqualLevel’s core client list.
- Partners are highlighted in customer marketplaces.
- Targeted meetings to discuss/review key account strategy
What Is Needed to Become Gold Partner:
- Your company logo
- A brief company overview
- Catalog pricing contract details: cooperative or GPO contract name, contract number and start and end dates
- Designated POC(s) for enablement and customer support after go-live
- A process for buyers without an established account number to be designated for use in new connections
- Suppliers must have a PunchOut catalog with contract pricing at the national or local level
- Suppliers must have the ability to receive electronic orders (either via email or cXML)
- Suppliers must be subscribed to our GO Business or GO Transaction Plans
Join Us Today
Take the first step to becoming a Gold Partner by completing the form below. A team member will be in contact with you shortly.
EqualLevel will never sell, rent, or lease the contact information collected here to any third parties.